Competence for internship: Perceptions of final year medical students and staff at UCT, by Cathi Draper & Graham Louw -Department of Human Biology.
Download and read the full report.
Research interest of EDU staff members are:
- Developing socially responsive curricula;
- Curriculum and programme evaluation;
- Cognition, language and learning;
- Integrating PHC principles in clinical teaching;
- Curriculum development in interdisciplinary and community service learning;
- Problem based learning;
- Teaching and learning in health sciences education;
- Online formative and summative assessment;
- Competency based assessment in clinical practice;
- Assessment practices in medical curriculum;